10Cric Responsible Gaming
Responsible Gaming implies self-limitations that help to buy out pathological cravings for online betting and prevent material expenses to the detriment of the user’s budget.
At Cric10 there are options to set limits on deposits and betting amounts, self-isolation from the game for a period of a week to six months. In addition, the company has introduced mandatory profile verification, aimed primarily at protecting minors from gambling activities.
How to Identify Gambling Addiction?
Gambling is an entertaining and enjoyable pastime, not a way to make money. Online gambling addiction is associated with mental ill health, which can manifest as anxiety, depression or strong emotions related to anticipation of winning. If you find yourself showing signs of gambling addiction, ask yourself a few questions:
- How would you feel if you lost a large amount of money?
- Do stressful situations make you want to gamble even more?
- Are you willing to miss work or school to play the slots or bet on sports?
- Do you gamble to relieve depression or boredom?
- Can you spend money set aside for a planned purchase or utility bill on entertainment?
- Has the thought of stealing or shenanigans to get money for gambling ever occurred to you?
- Has anyone around you told you about your excessive gambling addiction?
- Do you find it difficult to control your spending on online betting?
- Is it easy for you to give up leisure time with friends or family in favor of gambling?
- Do you have a desire to win back when you lose money?
- Do you feel guilty about your gambling addiction?
Self-exclusion in 10Cric
Committing to a responsible gambling policy is designed to combat gambling addiction. If you see signs of gambling addiction, take advantage of a temporary account lockout. You can do this through your account on the site or in 10Cric app. The company offers self-exclusion for a period of 1 week to 6 months.
Blocking the profile at the request of the player takes some time. If the self-exclusion is successful, the player will receive a notification to the email linked to the account. If after that you still have access to 10Cric paid services, please contact the support specialists for help.
All bets active at the moment of introduction of restrictions will be calculated according to the results of matches. In case of winning, the money will automatically go to the e-wallet or bank card that was previously used to make payments.
Users can cancel the blocking of the account by written request, which will be considered within 24 hours. Players who have at least once resorted to self-exclusion will not receive notifications from 10Cric about marketing offers.
Juvenile Protection Policy
The company’s paid services are available to individuals 18 years of age and older. 10Cric offers several ways to keep underage users out of the game:
- Keep your personal account login information private;
- Log out of your account after the session is over;
- Use Internet filter programs – CYBERsitter and Net Nanny – to protect children from unwanted content;
- Do not activate the Remember me option if the computer is shared with minors.
You must make sure that the child does not have access to your bank details and username from your 10Cric account.